• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

48' x 6' Banner

JamesLam

I have a client looking for a 6' x 48' banner.

It will used for a week or so and rolled up and put away until the next event. Annual exposure will be the equivalent of about a months worth of outdoor use from Spring to fall and in full sunlight.

I'm looking for recommendations regarding quality and features and a supplier.

Thanks!

JamesLam

Is it 1 or 2 sided ??
Single sided. It will be located on the white wall over water, see pic. And they've asked for grommets.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 59

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I do 10x40 18oz and it takes two people to handle that thing. You might even consider mesh. b2sign has better pricing than s365 for large banners.

JamesLam

Nice setting.

Try 365 or firesprint
Thanks for the insights everyone. I'll reach out on Monday.

FYI, the pic is from Martindale Pond in St. Catharines, ON. When not coaching my 2X partner and I row past this three times each morning. St. Catharines is hosting the 2024 World Rowing Championships in August and for us rowing folk it's a big deal. I might even have to take a day off, stay hydrated with a few cold pops and watch some world class rowing.