• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over

Bigdawg

Just Me
Saw someone mention zooprintingtrade, which I had been using... until they screwed up my personal business cards... the magenta had pretty much dropped out of the run and my lovely brown logo was green. The whole box was like that! What I called I found out that no one checks the job at the end of the run... they box it and it goes out the door.

Edited to add that I just got my first 4over bcs and I am pretty impressed. They held the color (a purple and a golden yellow) perfectly.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
4over will not let you open an account with a free email account....so it is only for the trade pricing ....americas printer is the same pricing for everyone

right there is why i wouldn't deal with the company.....

i've done lots of business with forever...only had one problem...bc mags printed with a watermarked logo...watermark colors were majorly off....reprinted no problem.....i've never had an issue setting files up...actually think it's quite easy...

Lunatic Taskbar

Just wondering do any of the suggested business card providers mentioned in this thread ship to Canada? Any one in Canada have any personal experiance?

Many thanks

Ian

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i don't see why 4over wouldn't ship to you guys...they actually have a location in Ohio...so depending where you're at, it might not take that long to get to you...they ship ups ground