• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A employees Christmas present

Craig Sjoquist

After being employed 23 years a employee wanted to give a gift to company.
The company since I've lived here over 27 years has not had anything more then hardware store reflective stickers, so no need to show a before picture.

1st picture is what I received with copy.
2nd is hand drawn lay out pounce pattern.
3rd is what was masked, hand cut, painted, & sorta expected finish.
4th some detail.
5th finish before they mounted.

It is a honor to paint signs for businesses, it is greater honor to paint for employees giving gifts when there is half dozen shops within walking distance that could do this & be chosen, then after several employees as they see me around remarking on how they like what was done.

Attachments

• 12 19 12 009.JPG
    12 19 12 009.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 12 19 12 008.JPG
    12 19 12 008.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 12 19 12 024.JPG
    12 19 12 024.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 137
  • fri 12 21 12 003.JPG
    fri 12 21 12 003.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 122
  • fri 12 21 12 007.JPG
    fri 12 21 12 007.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 95

Jillbeans

Craig, you did a wonderful job.
I hope the gift was appreciated by the employer.
Sometimes people are just too cheap to realize what a good sign can do for their business.
I am glad that their employee cared more than they did!
Love....Jill

Craig Sjoquist

John just for the heck of it.

American Sign
Sign Doctor...this one has a few other names cause of salesman & people that work for them .
me 592sign
Unique Images
Sign Depot
Signature Art Glass

those all are in within 2 blocks as myself from business & more then capable.

few more blocks

New Tech Signs
Impact Signs
Signs Now
Shaughnessy & hart Associates
embroidery shops think there is at least 2 that can print or & cut vinyl

That order is by who is closest to the business so that is 10 & sure there is a few more now stretch out more then a mile up to 5 miles yikes

Just thought I prove it lol but really the 1st - 2 are with in eye site of business.

Yes the employee & employers are very happy with claims of will buy more. lol

Very true Jill here there is alot of just to cheap to get a quality advertisement for there million dollar business lol

Thank you for you nice comments critique is always welcome here, since here hardly any shop talks to one another or offers much in advise or critique, though there must be at least a 1,000 shops if ya go as far as 10 miles plus minus