• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A few handlettered signs from the vault part deux

TimToad

Had some time to scan and cleanup a few more old signs.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• aer.jpg
    aer.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 252
  • Gran Torino.jpg
    Gran Torino.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 204
  • gsx.jpg
    gsx.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Milwaukee Engine door.jpg
    Milwaukee Engine door.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 186
  • quality pool.jpg
    quality pool.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 198
  • Raminiak.jpg
    Raminiak.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 212

visual800

the time and effort we put into stuff back then seems so insignificant now. It was a hell of a time though

TimToad

Here is one I forgot to post the other day. One of my all time best. Entirely hand done on an aluminum panface.

attachment.php

Attachments

• GuysAutoBody.jpg
    GuysAutoBody.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 194

Sidney

I love your work.....Your lettering samples are truly awesome!! Thought you might like this! :) Lettering has a cigarette paper like font. NO Stencils used.
IMG_0435.jpg

TimToad

I love your work.....Your lettering samples are truly awesome!! Thought you might like this! :) Lettering has a cigarette paper like font. NO Stencils used.
attachment.php

Thanks. i like that piece a lot. What kind of paint is the gold color?

Sidney

Thanks. i like that piece a lot. What kind of paint is the gold color?

If I remember correctly it was a Metallic Water Based paint from Benjamin Moore or Home Depot.....part of the Faux/ Finishes section. I purchased a small sample and was impressed how it covered in one coat (although I believe I did give it a goldish color base).

TimToad

If I remember correctly it was a Metallic Water Based paint from Benjamin Moore or Home Depot.....part of the Faux/ Finishes section. I purchased a small sample and was impressed how it covered in one coat (although I believe I did give it a goldish color base).

Cool. We really like the Modern Masters paints but they can get spendy.

Sidney

Cool. We really like the Modern Masters paints but they can get spendy.

Modern Masters is a great product...you just have to price the job correctly for such high end products. I'm sure if you're using Modern Masters the price of the job will more than make up for it :) I used Modern Masters glaze extender for the Faux effect on the walls of this project. The ceiling is just straight-up Mural techniques.
Quad Medallain q view.jpg

Attachments

• QuadMedallainqview.jpg
    QuadMedallainqview.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 132