• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A good chuckle for Friday Afternoon

fresh

I was following up on a quote from earlier in the week. The job is replacing the faces on a lightbox: Single sided box, affixed to storefront about 10 feet above ground, approximately 4' tall by 20' wide, with full color printed graphics.

Guess how much he claims to have a quote for, including install.

Just guess.

$600. Dude claims he got a quote from a reputable company for $600. That is $7.50 sq-ft, translucent vinyl, installed. I asked him to please send me a copy of that quote, because I'm going to start subbing all my faces out to them if its true.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Might be a chuckle to you, but for some people with the right equipment, that's quite doable and still turn a profit.

2 pcs. 4' x 10' flatbed printed plus an hour to put it in.......... not bad. Not good, either, but then in these times, some people are taking less profit as long as the job pays for itself and there's money left over.