• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a good red

kaybob22

Can someone help me. I run Flexi 7.6 on a Mimaki jv3- 160. Working on a vehicle graphic (3M Controltac). I have the profile, but just like always, I am dissappointed in the RED. Any advise?

Brendan

Print a cmyk color chart with your profile and match the red. Thats what I have to do for color matching.

iSign

I use the same software & printer and double ink layers is the only thing I can suggest. I also did a little testing with changing the cmyk values from 0-100-100-0 to maybe adding a little bit of cyan and/or black, and possibly reducing a little yellow... pushing it a little towards burgandy & away from orange.

If you never did the 2x ink layers, in the rip and print interface, go to the advanced tab & down on the lower right, click on driver options. You will see "ink layers" set to "none"... change that to 2x