• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A sweet little HDU sign we just finished

don62

an update - made a visit to the local sign shop and they were kind enough to give me a couple of hdu scraps to practice on. they only sand blast hdu and are interested to see what i can do with my cnc machine. i am hoping that i can get some hands on experience and maybe develop a working relationship with them.

a new question please: i use vectric aspire to do my design work - program does both 2d and 3d desiging - great program, but it only will provide a 2 color output visiual (jpg format). is there a low cost program that will allow me to make multicolor visuals of the sign i am designing?

my sincere thanks to all the help i have gotten from this forum

don

J Hill Designs

an update - made a visit to the local sign shop and they were kind enough to give me a couple of hdu scraps to practice on. they only sand blast hdu and are interested to see what i can do with my cnc machine. i am hoping that i can get some hands on experience and maybe develop a working relationship with them.

a new question please: i use vectric aspire to do my design work - program does both 2d and 3d desiging - great program, but it only will provide a 2 color output visiual (jpg format). is there a low cost program that will allow me to make multicolor visuals of the sign i am designing?

my sincere thanks to all the help i have gotten from this forum

don

design in a design program, and then output .eps to aspire for generating gcode/routing

don62

every day one learns that just how much one does not know. have been using vetric aspire for many years now and looking through the user manual for something else, stumble onto the feature that aspire can do multicolor renderings - exactly what i was looking for. i am a believer that we only use about 10 percent of a softwares capabilities. cheers