• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Very Sad Day

Speedsterbeast

Oh well, only six and half months until launch again.

Attachments

• IMGOCT24.jpg
    IMGOCT24.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 86

iSign

oh, I get it... "winter"
I've heard of that...

...it took me a while, but I finally figured it out after looking for damage all over the hull

slappy

i love boats! i miss them so much! I was really sad when my parents decided to sell theirs a few years ago. The poor boat sat in the garage a full 2 summers while they rode on their new toy (a motorcycle). Tony and i have been looking at them in erie and conneaut this past summer, so hopefully we will have one next summer.

my best memories was getting my dad to pull 6 of us on tubes behind his boat. Nothing like going to war doing figure 8's, crashing into each other, landing on each other and going over huge wakes! loved every minute of if.
I remember pulling the air on my friends tube once, deflating her while we were riding (it was an old style tube), and one time my dad's friends (who unforunatly passed from cancer in 08) slide over to me, pulled up some slack on my rope and unhooked my tube from it. That was a new one. i was a sitting duck in the water while they took off.
then there was the time when i was tubing on my dad's friends boat (same guy who unkooked me) and he did a sharp turn and sent me into some plants growing on the shore line in kentucky
I want ayden to have those experiences. Camping & boating... it's so much of me and i want him to enjoy the same. (maybe not that rough though)
and I once kneeboarded from kiastha to onoville marina in new york! almost 30 miles! and i'll never forget the pain in my hands the next day from holding the rope!

so many memories! Just with a boat! Not so sad after you think about the fun you have on them:)

Mikeifg

yeah, took my jetski's off the lake this year in 55 degree weather still had fun doing that though.

SignManiac

Yeah winter is closing in on Florida. The temperature dropped down to 60 degrees this past weekend. Won't be long and I'll have to wear long pants and a jacket. I realize it's relative anywhere you live. But when you're use to average temps in the ninety's, 50 and 60 is a shock to your system.

At least I can still ride the Busa all year long, just have to break out the thermal underwear for days in the 40's