• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh

WildWestDesigns

Well it's really storming here in Mid. TN and now the roof is leaking right on top of my heat press. Thankfully I'm not doing sublimation right now. If it was leaking on the embroidery machines I would really be pissed as I am running those now.

HulkSmash

NOOO... Not like that!!!!

It's gotta be "rain, rain - go away, come again another day" ...otherwise, it won't work!

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ill give you a pass since it's friday :):bushmill:

WildWestDesigns

Thankfully, I don't have to go so low as to do my poor rendition of an rain dance (or would it be an "anti-rain" dance?) as the sun just finally peaked through today. Nothing got through today, so I don't know if there is a shingle missing or something not sealed up right topside, but I'll be looking at that over the weekend to see what I need to do.