• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Acrylic Awards Using Edge FX

butsie

Does anyone know where I could get more information about the making the acrylic awards using the Edge FX. Thank you!

Mary

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i'd say check gerber's website....but what kind of info are you looking for? i've made acrylic awards before using my edge...maybe i could help you out.

butsie

Thank you for replying - I was just wondering what type of material you are printing on and some of the information said to use reverse printing. So, I was just wondering if there was any information on how to make the acrylic awards all together. I did check out Gerbers website a little yesterday buy could not find much information on the subject. By posting here I was hoping that someone could point me to a website or maybe help with some pointers.

Thank you

cyirob

We do a lot of these every day.

Just set up for reverse print, then apply to the back of the acrylic. We apply wet using rapid tac. I've found that to yield the best results by far with extensive testing.

We use gerber's 225 clear enamel receptive. I've found that to be the most clear of all of the clear vinyls. Most of the other ones seem to be a bit more cloudy when you apply them to the acrylic.