• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adhesive Media

JMPrinting

I have seen links to the site here...it's the company that only sells laminate and the comply adhesive media cheap. I have a customer who does 4x8 coro sheets temporary I want to use it on.

Thanks!

InstantOneMedia

We sell more than just Laminate! We also sell a 4 yr air-release calendered vinyl ($129.99) and an 8 yr German cast vinyl ($275).

Christian @ 2CT Media

I will be the first to say Instant One Media is awesome. We use to buy their original product which worked great for most things, we now have switched to using the cast on almost everything since the cost is so low and it works. I dont know how many total we have ordered but its close to 10-12 rolls and all were great, material conforms and doesn't shrink and it is very easy to work with!

TXFB.INS

I will be the first to say Instant One Media is awesome. We use to buy their original product which worked great for most things, we now have switched to using the cast on almost everything since the cost is so low and it works. I dont know how many total we have ordered but its close to 10-12 rolls and all were great, material conforms and doesn't shrink and it is very easy to work with!

What lamination do you match with Instant One? both the calendared and the Cast vinyl?

We have heard great things about the vinyl from a shop near us but the lamination was not getting the same rave reviews.

gnatt66

i love the instant one products. Don is the single best vendor i've ever dealt with that wasnt face to face. used 10+ rolls and he cuts them in half for those with 30" printers. the very early lam had some "dull spots" nothing major but the stuff he ships now is perfect. and $100 a 54" roll? that's hard to beat.

Christian @ 2CT Media

We use the cast lam from them, the cast lam is really good but only available in gloss. We have also used 3M 8508, 8518, and 8520 plus Avery 1380 and Arlon 3220 with no issues.

As for the Calandered lam, we have found it hit or miss with our clients, some dont like the plastic look so we use Arlon 3420 or 3M 8508 over the top when we used the Calandered film.

SameDay Signs

We've used a ton of the calandered and it works great for us. Also used a little cast and seem to work great. As far as the laminate I match a cast lam with the cast but have had ZERO problems with their laminate on their calander vinyl. For the price and the flexibility you can't beat it in my opinion and as mentioned above, Don the customer service guy is about the best I've ever dealt with