• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adhesive suggestion please

Tdurst79

Hello in need of some assistants with adhesive. I'm doing inkjet reverse prints on film for the time being until I get my roland completely functional. So at the moment I need adhesive safe on the ink that im putting face down on the reflective foil.

It needs to be permanent - don't want peeling up two years down the road. Needs to adhere the printed film to reflective foil print side against foil - so ink safe maybe acid free. Be clear or as close as possible - so to see the reflect. Very flexible - playing card flexible. Last low odor. I have found this

http://www.texascraft.com/hps/product.php?productid=17538&cat=&page=2

and I believe it will work perfect but wondering is there any thing that will cover what i need sold at lowes or walmart. Not wanting to invest adhesives. When I get every thing sorted out I wont need adhesives but for the time being I need something to cover my needs asap.

Will E-6000 work or will it destroy the ink? Or Possible Fabric-Tac. Any help would be appreciated.