• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AdvancedJET AJ-1000i?

Slamdunkpro

Anyone have any experience with the Roland Grand Format units good or bad. We're considering bringing in a 100 inch+ unit.

Great printers, 3" wide heads make for fast speeds and the upgrade to intelligent pass gives a better print. The solvent ink that is hard to clean and hard on parts is addressed well with the AJ 1000...easy to clean. Only issue is the solvent ink and fumes that must be exhausted...prints will hold the fumes as well and could be an issue with sensitive people. It's a money maker and workhorse.

Robert M

Aj 1000

Take a look at the new Seiko printers, twice the speed (at least) and they offer 8 color with the newer Seiko heads. the AJ is using old head technology. There are two here in Denver for sale, customers looking to move to faster equipment.
PM for details on the units for sale