• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advantage Sign Supply = INCREDIBLE!

TheSnowman

Just wanted to give a shout out to Advantage's Tech Support. I had a problem last Friday where I couldn't print Magenta on one side of my print head, and didn't know where to begin. I ended up replacing my pumps and one of the dampers on my machine, and I had a chat session opened w/ them the entire time.

Just amazing service and my tech Larry just hung there with me the entire time. I told him I wasn't sure if they did this for every customer that bought a machine from them six years ago, but I sure as heck wouldn't go anywhere else for equipment. I do my best to buy supplies from them as well...wish I could get a few more things, but they are just all around a great company.

I was a complete ignorant person going into it, and he just reassured me I could do it, and now I can do it in a few minutes. Just couldn't be happier...so so so impressed. If you are ever buying new equipment, check with these guys first...that's a choice I've never had a regret on. Thanks again!

phototec

Just wanted to give a shout out to Advantage's Tech Support. I had a problem last Friday where I couldn't print Magenta on one side of my print head, and didn't know where to begin. I ended up replacing my pumps and one of the dampers on my machine, and I had a chat session opened w/ them the entire time.

Just amazing service and my tech Larry just hung there with me the entire time. I told him I wasn't sure if they did this for every customer that bought a machine from them six years ago, but I sure as heck wouldn't go anywhere else for equipment. I do my best to buy supplies from them as well...wish I could get a few more things, but they are just all around a great company.

I was a complete ignorant person going into it, and he just reassured me I could do it, and now I can do it in a few minutes. Just couldn't be happier...so so so impressed. If you are ever buying new equipment, check with these guys first...that's a choice I've never had a regret on. Thanks again!

Great post!

That's the way it should be, every vendor everywhere should be as helpful to their customers, but sadly, they are NOT. Most just want to make the sale, make the commission, and then you're on your own...

I appreciate your post and will keep this company in mind for my future purchases.

:goodpost:

HaroldDesign

I completely agree. My orders are processed immediately, I never have to worry about finding that something is on back-order after I'm expecting it to arrive, the list goes on...

SE SignSupply

Great post!

That's the way it should be, every vendor everywhere should be as helpful to their customers, but sadly, they are NOT. Most just want to make the sale, make the commission, and then you're on your own...

I appreciate your post and will keep this company in mind for my future purchases.

:goodpost:

On the flip side, a lot of customers (sign shops) want the cheapest price on equipment. If more customers had the loyalty as the OP expresses there would be better technical support. It's hard to put in a technical support staff when customers beat suppliers down to the lowest possible figure.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
On the flip side, a lot of customers (sign shops) want the cheapest price on equipment. If more customers had the loyalty as the OP expresses there would be better technical support. It's hard to put in a technical support staff when customers beat suppliers down to the lowest possible figure.

Yep its tough, guys typically go to the lowest guy in this economy.