• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

aftermarket HP latex, and Canon outdoor latex!

adrian4012

Do you think he has the compatible ink?? I doubt so.He has been telling the world he has the ink since 2 years back.Probably from the 3 liter cart.

artbot

??? you mean is constant discussing of the sepiax ink? these articles are updates on aftermarket latex ink and canon outdoor.

Desert_Signs

??? you mean is constant discussing of the sepiax ink? these articles are updates on aftermarket latex ink and canon outdoor.

Last time I looked into it (a few months back) they only had yellow and light cyan (or magenta?) available. And even then, there was no way to buy it.

I kinda get the impression that FLAAR Reports is some kind of shill operation.

artbot

flaar is what it is. it's a guy and a band of assistants that are obsessed with printers and the printing industry. they hit all the trade shows, visit factories, interview installed equipment users. some of their reports are over a thousand dollars! but, for what it is, they are in china, barcelona, ...everywhere intimately figuring out what's going on in the print industry. years ago, he would never stop talking about the hp5000 series. that it was a better tech, hated piezo, etc. well, here we are back to thermal ten years later. he's odd, maybe sometimes a little too hopeful, but i believe he is a sincere guy that has dedicated his life to printers. right now he's all about chinese OEM printers. and i'll bet that in a few years, many of us will be installing no name printers. why? because this guy lifted the veil.

with the ink, you mean sam-ink 3rd party latex? i think i remember that article. maybe they have all the channels finished? eventually triangle, nazdar, everyone will sell 3rd party latex. it's just ink. these companies are experts at pigment, grinding it, matching it. the carrier and resin contents is complex. but after the basic components are understood that knowledge will be widely available to all ink factories.