• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ahh Help

D2S

Well Ladies and Gents I have a Roland GX-24 I ran it last night and it worked fine I started the first run this morning and it stopped mid way saying Motor Error, I thought because maybe the amount of cuts and what it couldn't handle it so I took the vinyl out salvaged what I could and tried again well It doesn't even start to cut anymore just reads Motor Error. I have a call into the place I bought it but who knows how long it will take for them to get back to me I have a big order I need to get done today and this could really set me back. Any help is appreciated by the way it is still under two years old.

Thanks in Advance

Adam

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not familiar with that model at all, but on our Rolands, that error message usually means there was too much weight from the roll of vinyl and the pinchers couldn't yank it up through. Try pulling out quite a bit of leader from your roll of vinyl.... enough to finish the entire cut.

D2S

NJ signs yes I am, I finally got thru to Roland and had to run to a supply house to post but it is all set, they had me reset the head, pretty much turn the machine off slide the head all the way to the left and then all the way to the right and then we check the slack on the vinyl roll. Thanks to everyone who looked at this and tried helping.

adam