• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help AI to Flexi 10 import error

Campbell63

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with importing an AI file into Flexi. When I try to import the file, the message "Error in import. Do you want to continue?" pops up. If I click yes the file doesn't appear, and if I click no it obviously goes back to a blank document. A friend of mine emailed me an AI file so I could print it for him and it appears in Flexi without any problems. I don't understand why his would appear and mine would not. The document is a design for dirtbike decals. So the design is a template with lines/shapes and logos that I have had sent to my by the companies. Since Flexi wouldn't import an AI file, i thought I would save the decals as an EPS file. The EPS file imported fine into Flexi but when I add a contour cut to the design Flexi adds a cut line to some of the logos. All I want the cut line to be around is the template. I'm at a loss of what to do. If anyone has any idea of what to do with the AI file issue and the EPS file issue, your help would be greatly appreciated.