• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alcohol and vinyl install phenomena...

Custom_Grafx

Is it just me or does vinyl just seem to flow on down without a trouble when you've had half a bottle... [foghorn voice], "of wiiiiiiiiiiiiiine that is!"

:bushmill:

CheapVehicleWrap

You are not alone. Install wet my friend. However, it's customary for us American's to not start installing until at least 9AM.

Last edited:

signage

I think it has to do with your state of mind, you know when you are in this condition you don't much care about anything but the next drink:toasting::Big Laugh

SignosaurusRex

It's a very interesting phenomenon indeed. I've witnessed it many times. The next step is to realize that you can actually do it just as well without the liquid. Failure to do so will at some point result in disaster.

cartoad

We are very lucky, when we need an additonal amount of alcohol the state alcohol store is just 3 doors down on the way to the mailbox!