• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All of a sudden...

SignManiac

My iPad will not stay logged into 101? After I put in my user name and password, and select stay logged on, I'm okay for a while but then when I come back I'm logged back off? Does not happen on my desktop or iphone and it never use to be an issue with my ipad.

Did something on 101 change or is it a setting on my ipad. Maybe something to do with the recent upgrade to IOS 5? It's beginning to irritate me. Time is money :)

Appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

skyhigh

My iPad will not stay logged into 101? After I put in my user name and password, and select stay logged on, I'm okay for a while but then when I come back I'm logged back off? Does not happen on my desktop or iphone and it never use to be an issue with my ipad.

Did something on 101 change or is it a setting on my ipad. Maybe something to do with the recent upgrade to IOS 5? It's beginning to irritate me. Time is money :)

Bob, I always seem to make more money when I spend less time on signs101............:Big Laugh

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

It is almost certainly in your browser cookie exchange settings. Check in your security settings and list Signs101.com as exempt from them.