• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aluminum Number Sign Questions

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I just find it annoying when I ask for advice and people bring what I perceive to be negative energy towards the project or goal. I shouldn't need to waste time qualifying myself or explaining why I can succeed and make a sign lol. Just spoon feed me some answers and I'm confident to move forwards and make adjustments if needed.

I didn't bother reading the rest of your rant...............but I find this hilarious.

What I find "annoying"..........is when random people show up here and expect industry veterans to just spit out their tried and true methods just because you asked. And delivered on a silver spoon no less!

Good luck with that.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Cocky, intelligent and arrogant. My mentor would genuinely be proud.

I definitely should have phrased the OP differently. It's a terrible post done in 20 seconds before I went to bed. Regardless. You guys failed to answer the questions. It's not like you're obligated, but if you have the experience it should be easy. Ask me questions based on any of my skill sets I'll give you solid info with zero effort.

No hard feelings from my end, but I won't be sticking around.

I made good money on my first website, second website, etc within weeks of launching them in industries where 99.99% of people never make a penny. Successfully learned SEO in weeks. On marketing boards if people asked questions, even if I knew they would fail I'd still give them solid advice to the best of my ability. Sure other people would roast them but that's loser behavior as far as I'm concerned. You should never put negativity on peoples goals. If they're delusional or don't have what it takes life will teach them the lesson.

I wasn't negative at all till there was heat pushed my way. All I did was call it out and check the behavior.

It's not about me getting experience. You're either gatekeeping basic information or just not interested in sharing the info, you'd rather engage in drama.

Doesn't matter if it's easy or hard. That's why it's different for me. I simply DGAF about the level of difficulty it's going to get done regardless.

I was thinking the same thing o_O

-Unwarranted negativity
-Gatekeeping information
-Non-answers

Anyway, I'm out. Have fun!

stopcomeback-willywonka.gif

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sometimes, there comes along someone who just doesn't play well with others. Sometimes, that special someone just has a mind block going and can't get around it, and is known as someone who cannot get outta their own way. They know what they want, where they're going, but are just stubborn and can't get there. I believe this beginner should be given the benefit of the doubt and allowed back in this sandbox to either say he's sorry for being an offensive and objectionable little brat..... or why he has a hard time dealing with others who are only trying to help him with such a short deadline and outta ideas.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
According to the OP, he knows too much for us to help him. Right now he's at the paint store asking for help. but instead of listening, he's telling them all about what a great marketer he is.

gnubler

Dang, for a while there I thought I'd have to pass the torch to a new forum punching bag. Looks like y'all scared him off for good. New record? One thread, one day, and gone? Impressive!