• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aluminum sign with 1" tubing

Is there standard pricing per sq ft for an .060 aluminum faced sign with 1" tubing frame, inkjet printed face with premium vinyl, laminated?
Thanks
Rob

Last edited:

monroesigns

With so little details given, my answer to "standard pricing per sqft" is no. Perhaps with more details we can be of help (perhaps).

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I came up with $14,666.90 by using 6063 aluminum tubing vs 6061 and choosing generic aluminum squaring fluid instead of Grainger's.
off brand aluminum squaring fluid is junk.. that's why you price so low and win the low bids. Bet you cheap out on your car's blinker fluid too.

shopping

Kev-O-Rama

off brand aluminum squaring fluid is junk.. that's why you price so low and win the low bids. Bet you cheap out on your car's blinker fluid too.

shopping
Agreed, but FauxLordy's makes decent squaring fluid for aluminum that works on other substrates, too.

Attachments

• Squaring Medium.png
    Squaring Medium.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 43

visual800

we need to know the size? we need to know what its going on and how high? brci? stone?....not enuff info

John_Smith

Enjoying retirement in Central Florida
Rob, what is the Main Line of signage in your shop?
How do you determine prices for all the other work that you produce?
(just out of curiosity)

Last edited:

JBurton

Signtologist
Rivets, glue, folded, clinched, what are we doing here? And why tube, angle is literally half the price, and half the holes for installation.
In fact, why .063? Why not cheap AF acm?
Sorry Rob, welcome to the forum, you'll get a lot of grief over nonspecific posts like this. Looks like you do have a signshop, and I'm guessing you want to justify something like .063 on metal frames for realtors. You'll never convince them to spend more on a better sign, just keep offering them coroplast.