• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Am I missing something here ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just received an e-mail from ChamberofCommerce.com as being one of the largest suppliers for the small business by supplying them with the best prices available for all of your products and services you use every day.

Isn't that really crowding us out if we're in the Chamber of Commerce ?? I mean, this is a real slap in the face, if you ask me.

Now, I'm definitely not joining my local chamber. We were just recently thinking about rejoining, but not after this one.

Why don't they find me deals on digital media, trucks and all the things I really need ?? Why reach into our pockets ?? I mean.... C'mon.... enough is enough. Now, besides Staples, Wal-Mart and who knows who else... now your local Chamber of Commerce is competition to certain shops.

:doh:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Oops: I might add.... they were advertising business cards and such items. as low as 500 for $1.99. YES, One Dollar and Ninety Nine cents for 500.

ChicagoGraphics

Well now you can outsorce all your business cards to the chamber and make a killing on them. As for any chamber of commerce's go, they always want it next to nothing or FREE.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
you are bored today....

Yea, I guess.... I'm tired of naming songs and there's nothing good going on here, so I just posted a few dumb ones. I'm tired of doing all the printing this week. Jeremy's out on vacation, Larry needed some extra time off and I told the other two monkeys to stay home. It's all with pay, but we've just come off of some really big projects and we ended with the mixer, so we decided to all take a break, but I'm still here. Yucccck. !!

:Sleeping:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
YIKES is right !!!

I ain't that hard up. I'll go across the street and call it an early day, before I do that. That's what we have a cleaning lady for.............. :omg2:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It is Addie's fault on the cheap business cards, once he gets a designer it will go to $2 for #500.

That's just a low cheap shot at Addie and don't use his name again in my thread.............. :noway:

:ROFLMAO: but you're probably right :covereyes:

Locals Find!

It is Addie's fault on the cheap business cards, once he gets a designer it will go to $2 for #500.

That's just a low cheap shot at Addie and don't use his name again in my thread.............. :noway:
:ROFLMAO: but you're probably right :covereyes:

Screw the both of you. My prices for business cards are pretty damned high. I don't give chit away. I have been blasted by both of you for charging more than you would. So what's up with putting me in the low baller league??

You may not like me but, don't ever put me in the same league as the lowballers.

No :corndog:or :bushmill: for either of you!

Speedsterbeast

I guess the logical thing to do is start selling ours for $1.49 /500

We'll lose money with every order, but we'll make it up on volume.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Screw the both of you. My prices for business cards are pretty damned high. I don't give chit away. I have been blasted by both of you for charging more than you would. So what's up with putting me in the low baller league??

You may not like me but, don't ever put me in the same league as the lowballers.

No :corndog:or :bushmill: for either of you!
Oh, I'm shakin' in my boots, now.

The funny part is, we don't even really do business cards.

TheSnowman

The chamber is a joke. They always tell me how much business I'll get by being a part of it. There's already two other sign company's in there, and one is the notorious lowballer that's been elected to city council. He's the bigger schmoozer I've ever seen in my life. It's all politics, but that's just the outside looking in.