• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

American Building Concepts revisited

Pinfinity

I have re designed the attached logo for a custom builder. I would like to receive professional feedback on this concept.

thanks much

Attachments

• LogoconceptFinal A  6-24-14.jpg
    LogoconceptFinal A 6-24-14.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 96

JgS

It's good. the letter spacing could use a little tweaking. What was wrong with the first 2 logos you made? I thought they were great.

Pinfinity

Thanks
The first two concepts I ha designed a high end home icon The client liked it, but thought it was depicting his company as home builders only.

Pinfinity

SM...I appreciate your comment!...the only problem I see with this design, is using it for horizontal applications.

How can I separate the graphic and place it to the left of the text without constructing a rectangle or something to contain the image?

I should have thought through this more thoroughly, don't you think?

shoresigns

Looking good. Needs a few minor polishes: the roof is too close to the lettering and the larger caps need to have the same stroke width as the regular caps.

I stared at it for a couple minutes and came up with zero ideas for a horizontal version. Your symbol is a roof so naturally it should be on top - that's what makes a horizontal version difficult.