• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

An Art Degree Does Not An Engineer Make!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone, I'm new here. My company just purchased a Roland SP-540v and me being the one with the art degree, they said hey you make it work! lol We are trying to use it to make are own stickers instead of purchasing them from someone else. Lots of trials and tribulations, but we are getting there. Mostly watching a lot of youtube videos to education. :smile: Does anyone have recommendations for where to buy vinyl and laminate? I've been dealing with the company Denco and they are horrible. I've heard the name Fellers dropped around here.

Jackpine

Fellers, Grimco, H&H, Signwharehouse, Signs+Banners, Kapco to name a few ... not in and order. OH yes and Gregory in Kansas.

J Hill Designs

Advantage SGS, Montroy, Product sign supply are others

welcome from cali :thumb: hope you get your stickers cheaper after the headaches of owning equipment :banghead:

OldPaint

ENGINEER????? for what????? to make a print cut PRINTER WORK.............you need TO BE AN IT TECH!!!! or computer wiz.... got nothing to do with an art degree or engineering.
I AM ALL 3.........art major (pen state), i build and work on computers, and am a draftsman............

Status
Not open for further replies.