• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

An easy Wordpress question...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
...if you know the answer, that is.

This is driving me crazy because I just did this in the past few weeks but now I can't remember what I did.

So my end goal here is to have the PORTFOLIO menu item not be a link, but when you click on it, "DESIGN" and "INSTALLATIONS" appears as a drop-down menu underneath.

If you click HERE you'll see my menu items are: HOME, PORTFOLIO, SERVICES, OVERVIEW, REFERENCE, CONTACT. So for example, when you click on SERVICES, it doesn't link to anything (which is how I want it). To accomplish this in Wordpress, you put a "#" in the URL line (see 1st photo, below) and that essentially makes it a dead link.

I want to do the same thing with my PORTFOLIO menu item but it doesn't give me the URL portion to enter the "#" (see second photo, below).

What am I missing?

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 131
  • ScreenShot2.jpg
    ScreenShot2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 106

particleman

Portfolio is a "page" link. You want a "custom" link. If you look in the top right you'll see this is the main difference between the two. Just remove portfolio from the menu and add it back as a custom link.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Perfect - thank you. Exactly what Phillip just told me. It makes me feel better knowing it was directly in front of me for that long. :frustrated: