• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Full Prius Wrap!

HulkSmash

Just finished this puppy up.
Took 1 of my installers about 7-8 hrs to do.
Full warp.. car is originally silver. I'm not a huge fan of putting a ton of pictures on warps, but this one turned out really nice.
I put some pics as we were in the process of wrapping it.
It's for a gay community group BTW.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMAG0033.jpg
    IMAG0033.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMAG0036.jpg
    IMAG0036.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG0049.jpg
    IMAG0049.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMAG0050.jpg
    IMAG0050.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMAG0051.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMAG0052.jpg
    IMAG0052.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 139

WrapperX

Not bad - I had a question though. Do you plan on cutting out the Toyota Emblem on the hatchback or did you plan on leaving it covered? Cause that looks like a prime spot for the vinyl to fail. Why not remove the emblem and then replace/reattach after the wrap?

HulkSmash

Not bad - I had a question though. Do you plan on cutting out the Toyota Emblem on the hatchback or did you plan on leaving it covered? Cause that looks like a prime spot for the vinyl to fail. Why not remove the emblem and then replace/reattach after the wrap?

Hey Wrapper,

We actually did remove all emblems... They're off the car. That's just a raised part of the car the emblem sits on..

WrapperX

Oh ok. I've never but up close to a prius so I'm not familar with the close up details. Looks pretty sharp though.

What did you use for vinyls/lam?

WrapperX

that looks great!

I'd like to try wrapping a car, but for now it just seems easier to outsource them.

It's one of those things thats great once you start doing them but if you aren't sure about it or make a mistake it could cost more in the end.

IF you are unsure, try working on your own vehicles. Work truck/van, your personal vehicle if you can swing it.

J

john1

Looking good! Only thing I'd do differently would wrap the mirrors with the blue from the rest of the wrap so it matches better.