• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another link for science geeks.

mikey-Oh

Should'nt hit the biblebelt, right?! To be honest after a couple've drinks, I kinda had trouble understanding the link. Wait, petesign is from Alabama, now I'm supposed to be worried...
"Correlation not causations right?" -Ann Coulter
Wish I still smoked pot, cause Jah would answer all of my theological questions for this one.

Colin

...can't wait to see how you guys tie in a theology debate about this one.

Oops - sorry. Here ya go:

Theology is a thing of unreason altogether, an edifice of assumptions and dreams, a superstructure without a substructure. (Ambrose Bierce)

Theology is an attempt to explain the subject by men who do not understand it. The intent is not to tell the truth, but to satisfy the questioner. (Elbert Hubbard)

Theology, by diverting the attention of men from this life to another, and by endeavoring to coerce all men into one religion, constantly preaching that this world is full of misery but the next world would be beautiful, or not, as the case may be, has forced on them the thought of fear, where otherwise there might have been the happy abandon of nature. (Elbert Hubbard)

Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn't there. Theologians can persuade themselves of anything. (Robert A. Heinlein)

The study of theology, as it stands in Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authorities; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion. (Thomas Paine)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Two epitomes of stupidity.....Ann Coulter on Fox News: Radiation is good for you!

Come on Colin,
a few years ago they said the same bad things about eggs.
Now we look with contempt on those anti-egg factions.

wayne k
guam usa