• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another wrap

Wraps ink

This is a scion we wrapped...Designed, Printed , installed

Attachments

• Fitness Edge Women.jpg
    Fitness Edge Women.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 80

SqueeGee

Looks good! What does the other side look like. I always struggle with getting slanted text/logos to look good on BOTH sides.

mudmedia

Looks good! What does the other side look like. I always struggle with getting slanted text/logos to look good on BOTH sides.

Normally what I do dont know if it is correct way or not but I always slant text to the back of the car so it would be slanted differently on both sides just make sure that they are skewed the same degree 20d and -20d etc.

Nice looking wrap

Wraps ink

this was an established logo provided by the customer (the oval and its contents) so I didnt have much choice on slant or text the oval was slanted so that the low end was towards the front on both sides I would never start a slant high at the front of a vehicle as it kills the flow of the vehicle and design