• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anti Grafitti Lam on Cast Vinyl Reccomendations

Precision

We have a school district that is printing and wrapping their student restrooms. They are asking for a recommendation for a cast vinyl, and "anti graffiti" laminate.

Can anyone reccomend an antigraffiti laminate that will work with 3M IJ180cv3 cast vinyl?

I appreciate your help and suggestions.

Thank you!

Johnny Best

Years ago I used an Arłon antigraffiti lam and it was real expensive. You coułd use sołvents to clean spray paint off. Seemed to work alright but nothing special in my opionion.

Mr.Signboy

General Formulations makes a really good anti-graffiti laminate. I believe it’s GF 108. I just saw a demo of it at ISA and was really impressed. I bought a roll and have used a bit of it but haven’t gone the distance testing it out yet. I thought it was nice that it’s not super thick like others I’ve used in the past.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Avery DOL6060 conforms decently (no complex wraps) and is a anti-Grafitti film. We also use it for dry erase laminate and as bonus it is 'mostly' optically clear and we have used it on perf in the past.