• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Dexter Fans Out There?

WildWestDesigns

Alicia is more into Dexter then I am. It's not bad, I think I would like it, just hard for me to actually sit still and watch it.

HulkSmash

I also havn't missed an episode of dexter.. this past season was excellent.. I loved it.. the last episode makes me even more excited for next season.. it should be good

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I also havn't missed an episode of dexter.. this past season was excellent.. I loved it.. the last episode makes me even more excited for next season.. it should be good

I've been looking from the beginning for Deb to catch Dexter in the act. I wasn't looking for her to be in love with him though.

shakey0818

I got all seasons of Dexter and i have watched it from begining to end non stop 3 times,luv it.I am downloading Homeland as we speak i hope it is good also.

MikePro

Didn't start watching Dexter til last season, and immediately downloaded every episode to catch up!

Speaking of, last week's episode... one heck of a cliffhanger!

shakey0818

Speaking of good things to watch.I just watched Moneyball with Brad Pitt and the new Transformers movie tonight both a must see.
:thumb::thumb:

ThinkRight

WoW would have thought Dexter was too "Un PC" to talk about.
I like the show better than any show on network tv. (except Survivor )
I still have not watched the last show that is on the DVR.
I like how unpredictable the show is.
Jimmy Smits was one of the best guest stars.
I like how Dexter is so adaptable when his plans fail.
Is the season over ?

shakey0818

I just watched Homeland season 1 ep 1-12.I really liked it,but its missing something,not sure.Maybe they need more close calls or action or some more twists.For the most part i like it alot.Thanks Fred for mentioning the show.If you like that show you would like The Unit also,i know it has been off the air for some time but it is really good show.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I just watched Homeland season 1 ep 1-12.I really liked it,but its missing something,not sure.Maybe they need more close calls or action or some more twists.For the most part i like it alot.Thanks Fred for mentioning the show.If you like that show you would like The Unit also,i know it has been off the air for some time but it is really good show.

If Homeland is similar to anything, it would be The Manchurian Candidate ... only up to date, more believable, and more realistic.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Yeah Fred...Definitely Manchurian Candidate.....Homeland is really good.!!! I still have to finish watching the season.