• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any HP 10000 users willing to run three test files for ink usage?

azprinter

Hello,
I am looking for HP 10000 users who would be willing to help me out.

I have three 12"x12" files (3.4 MEG Zipped File) that I would like to have run thru a/multiple 720 DPI vinyl or canvas profiles for ink usage. I am using postershop/productionhouse 7x versions for ink calculations.

When I test these files thru profiles for any other device I have access to - (and in some cases multiple profiles on the same device) - HP z6100, HP 5500, Kodak 1200, Mutoh 1204 I get total ink calculations of 1-2.5 MLs / SQFT. Inkjet profiles are 600DPI; Mutoh 1204 is 720DPI.

However the HP 10000 (720DPI) ink calculations are between 5.5-7.5 MLs / SQFT. I am trying to figure out if this higher ink usage is inherent to the 10000, if the profiles are using too much ink, etc.

Please email dan.rose(at)randrimages.com and I will email the zip file with the three images.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Dan