• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Ideas on layout?

T

TonyC

I have a repeat customer wanting his sign refurbished. I have attached a picture and drawing of his current sign. I have also attached a drawing of the sign with changes as requested by the customer (actually the secretary wannabe designer). The third image is what I suggest for a new sign.
Any ideas on changes for better viewing or something with more "pop?"
This sign is located on a busy 5 lane road and is not in the best location as it is low and at the side of the property. The owner seems to be a low key, "matter of fact" kind of guy. The stereo-typical CPA dry humor. I don't think he wants a "flashy" sign that screams "I NEED BUSINESS" but rather the "Here I am if you want my services." I do think it needs something else as my layout seems too low key.
F.Y.I... I am not and I do not claim to be a designer. I am more of a hammer and chisel kind of guy. I have been reading on design and layout and it has helped me many times but this sign still lacks something.

Attachments

• Road Sign_existing.pdf
    580.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Road Sign_proposed.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Road Sign_requested.pdf
    54 KB · Views: 106

Marlene

you might get some help if you posted these as jpegs we can see instead of a pile of pdf's we have to open to look at

TammieH

you might get some help if you posted these as jpegs we can see instead of a pile of pdf's we have to open to look at

+1

I know I should trust everyone on this site...but, I do not care to download files if I can help it.

Marlene

I know I should trust everyone on this site...but, I do not care to download files if I can help it.

plus it is a real pain to compare three layouts set up like this when they aren't all together