• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any One Bought A Signburst Computer

signs2trade

IM NEEDING A NEW DESIGN COMPUTER MAINLY FOR DESIGNING WRAPS AND LARGE DIGITAL FILES. IM RUNNING XP PRO. HAS ANYONE PURCHASED ONE OF THE COMPUTERS FROM www.signburst.com?
Thanks for any help
Keith

SignBurst PCs

Keith, I would be happy to send you a few references if you would like. There are even a couple of folks that are members of Signs101 that I could put you in contact with. Give me a call Monday morning and we can talk.

OADesign

I have one.
AWSOME RIG.
I went with the Vista 64 ultimate.
NO compatiblity issues so far.
delieved all the horse power that was promised and more.
Casey is a cool guy and great to work with.

GB2

Old Member
I spoke to Casey briefly at the Atlantic City show and he gave me a sense of confidence in his knowledge and ability to deliver and support a good product. I would definately consider him if I were in the market for such an item. Actually, I'm thinking a new laptop would suit me at this time, do you do anything with laptops Casey?

Velquino

Yes Keith we purchased the SignBurst Extreme™ Computer and have been very happy with the computer. At first we thought we could wing it with the computer we had but we soon realized that the computer we had could not hand the file sizes that where requred for the wraps. We have the Bad Wrap from Fellers and was able to run 3 of there templates side by side with no problems. The support from Casey has been realy great. Casey knows his stuff and has gone above and beyond with his support. I will be adding picture of what we have done with the computer to our website in the next couple of weeks.

SignBurst PCs

Thank you for the kind words...

I have been known to build a custom laptop for a few of my customers.

Last edited:

jsprosigns

I must say i own two of Casey's computers and have been 100% happy with speed and quality! I am working on a 24ft trailer at full scale and no lag! No hour glass of doom! When you call the "Support Number" for help you get Casey not some jack ass in india! Not to say all ppl in india are jack asses but you get what i am trying to say.

he has his maxxed out inferno unit listed at $3350, i priced all the components needed to match the uint at $3500 from newegg.com. WOW!!! save 2 bills and have him build it RIGHT and customer service to boot....