• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any recommendation on trade printer marketing?

We're a trade printer based in California, and we're up against some big names like B2Sign and 4Over. Competing with such industry giants is tough, though we have catching up on some of the key services like turnaround time, product prices & quality, website user-friendly, but still we couldn't get more orders&customers, what are some ways to get more explosure and get people try our stuff?

christopher68hg

We're a trade printer based in California, and we're up against some big names like B2Sign and 4Over. Competing with such industry giants is tough, though we have catching up on some of the key services roofing company Monroe like turnaround time, product prices & quality, website user-friendly, but still we couldn't get more orders&customers, what are some ways to get more explosure and get people try our stuff?
Trade printer marketing focuses on building strong relationships with resellers, such as print brokers, graphic designers, and marketing agencies. To effectively market trade printing services, emphasize competitive pricing, fast turnaround times, and high-quality products. Highlight your ability to handle large volumes and a variety of print products, from business cards to large format prints.

Splash0321

Professional Amateur
We're a trade printer based in California, and we're up against some big names like B2Sign and 4Over. Competing with such industry giants is tough, though we have catching up on some of the key services like turnaround time, product prices & quality, website user-friendly, but still we couldn't get more orders&customers, what are some ways to get more explosure and get people try our stuff?
Get me your info so I can see some prices and what you are capable of making. I place about 400-500 orders a year with the company I outsource to.

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
I buy from trade printers everyday. I used to use B2Sign extensively but now, I buy most of my large format from a company in India. They're cheaper, faster and better.

However, I'm always interested in a US source if I can find a good one.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I buy from trade printers everyday. I used to use B2Sign extensively but now, I buy most of my large format from a company in India. They're cheaper, faster and better.

However, I'm always interested in a US source if I can find a good one.

This is exactly what i disslike about this industry.
No one wants to pay what the product is worth and will look outside of their country just to get a cheaper price.

I can rant all day about this.

caribmike

This is exactly what i disslike about this industry.
No one wants to pay what the product is worth and will look outside of their country just to get a cheaper price.

I can rant all day about this.
In my case, B2Sign would not ship directly to me in the US Virgin Islands. All my orders had to go through my freight forwarder in Miami which adds 1 to 3 weeks to the shipping time plus shipping costs.

The vendor in India happily ships right to my door by Fedex (or blind ship anywhere) with 7 to 10 day turnaround and with a shipping cost so low, no US based supplier could get even close to.

I'd be delighted to use US based vendors but very few can be bothered to ship to the islands.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
In my case, B2Sign would not ship directly to me in the US Virgin Islands. All my orders had to go through my freight forwarder in Miami which adds 1 to 3 weeks to the shipping time plus shipping costs.

The vendor in India happily ships right to my door by Fedex (or blind ship anywhere) with 7 to 10 day turnaround and with a shipping cost so low, no US based supplier could get even close to.

I'd be delighted to use US based vendors but very few can be bothered to ship to the islands.
That's not good! Have you tried FireSprint.com ?

caribmike

That's not good! Have you tried FireSprint.com ?
I'm set up with Firespirit and like what they offer, but, they don't ship to the islands either so it really limits what I can buy. I want to try them but only orders where the end-user can wait 3 to 4 weeks are suitable for them.