• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Sign Professionals near Springfield Illinois?

tradeup

Looking for someone close that would be willing to barter or let me pay you to learn from you.. Make Sense?

I am sure if you are in the immediate area of Springfield you probably would not be interested in helping me but I can travel a short distance.

Just purchased a setup that consists of a Roland Sp 540v Printer, 2 laminators one is a 52" master and the other is a Ledco Digital 42. Only using the master at the moment as I do not have 220v for the ledco and have wasted a good 400.00 worth of material.

I own an electronics store but love doing graphic design and really eager to learn some techniques to help stop the wastage. Finding someone with a similar Roland printer close would be great as well. I love to barter on electronics, or services I also have a couple DTG printers, Screen printing equipment etc.

Or someone that may need a free hand to help out and I can learn while helping you earn!

Please if you are close let me know.

Until then I will be crawling this forum learning as much as I can from here.

Thanks