• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Superbowl Special Recipes this Year?

cajun312

I'm going to take the easy way out and head to my buddies tavern, he is going to roast a whole pig, sausage on the grill, rice dressing, ect.

He's also going to donate a bottle of Jack Daniel American Honey, boy that is good over ice!

thewood

We typically do chili with all kinds of fun toppings. I make a couple homemade salsas, spinach artichoke dip, guacamole etc. The neighbors are bringing the booze.

Baz

Crown Royal should be drunk straight up or on the rocks! If you want to mix whiskey with a soda, do it with Canadian Club.

BTW ... Love the food you guys are havin!!! (on a special weekend ... not as part of your regular diet!)

Stealth Ryder

havent had the XR yet, but loooooves me some black. ill have to get a bottle of that XR and give it a go.

I like all versions of Crown... Black and XR my favorites... I like it with coke, never could drink it straight other than a shot here and there... Too old I reckon...

Mike F

All this talk of whiskey makes me thirsty for some Johnnie Walker or a few 7&7s. Oh well, TGIF! :toasting:

thewood

I like all versions of Crown... Black and XR my favorites... I like it with coke, never could drink it straight other than a shot here and there... Too old I reckon...

I prefer brown liquor with Sprite (or any lemon lime soda). It's a tad lighter in taste than a cola.

I like to drink Crown on the rocks after the ice has melted just a bit to slightly dilute the Crown. Mmmmm....weekend.

Baz

Got my parents staying at my house over the weekend so it will be more or less a quiet Super Bowl Sunday. But i will be making some Jamaican jerked chicken and with all this talk of whiskey i think i'll be drinking some Jameson!:toasting:

Attachments

• jamaican jerk chicken.jpg
    jamaican jerk chicken.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 46

ProWraps

did you see costco has a three pack of 750ml crowns.

one regular, one black and one XR. its only $64.95.

great deal i think.

signage

Crown Royal should be drunk straight up or on the rocks! If you want to mix whiskey with a soda, do it with Canadian Club.

BTW ... Love the food you guys are havin!!! (on a special weekend ... not as part of your regular diet!)

:goodpost::thumb::toasting::toasting::wavingflag::Canada: