• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any thoughts on bordeaux's jv33 bagged ciss?

mtygabriel

I am looking at the Bordeaux CISS with the bagged ink for the JV33. I currently have a bulk ink system but I have come to appreciate that serious quality variables are added to the mix when the system introduces air.

SightLine, if you get a chance to read this, I would welcome your input. I know Triangle is out there, but the system and ink cost is much higher for no appreciable reason that I am aware of.

http://www.visualformix.com/bordeauxÂ’s-bulk-supply-system-jv33-(bbis33)-p-311.html

jhanson

That's actually a Korean bulk ink system made by NITE Industrial. Nice system, though. The cartridges can have resetters built in.

CS-SignSupply-TT

CiberSupply is happy to help you with your bulk ink/CISS questions. Although our website does not reflect it, we have all of the NITE information. We can cross reference item for item and give you pricing and availability.

mtygabriel

Thanks Tom. You're welcome to price it. I pasted a link above to the system I am looking at. I was looking for feedback from any JV33 users of this particular system which bagged ink.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
No experience with it myself but it looks from the pictures and descriptions to be a nice setup. What will be interesting to see over time as more users get into the bag type bulk systems is exactly how the ink is drawn from the bags..... if all end up using a simple needle that pierces a rubber plug (similar to how cartridges work) then we might eventually find that just getting a good bag system will allow you a choice of ink brands.