• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anybody know this one?

iSign

I have Optima, but not sure what the top one is:

Attachments

• bodell.jpg
    bodell.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 62
P

ProWraps™

search for stencil fonts on all the usual suspect sites. it will probably come up!

iSign

oops... sorry, was a cmyk image... but I guess the cache on my system allowed me to overlook that. Thanks for mentioning it...

try this one:

Attachments

• bodell2.jpg
    bodell2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 48

iSign

thanks guys...

15 minute redraw, using the B from the font "Mechanical"

Attachments

• redraw.jpg
    redraw.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 53

iSign

well, I still gotta tighten up the kerning, and I will reduce the space in the 2-part letters, but not as much as the fuzzy .jpg they sent me.

I redrew it over a spaced out one I had modified to better give "what the font" a chance of finding something...

...also, posted too fast, wasn't Mechanical I used, it was just the lower of the 2 inside contours in the B from "Earth Normal" ...and redrew it all from that... (really could have just started with a circle, but I had brought up Mechanical, Bauhaus, Princeton, and Earth just to look for shortcuts :toasting:

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 65