• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else

JoshLoring

Wondering if this is a selling point for anyone?
We keep samples of other shops wraps we've removed around cause the majority have banding, inconsistent colors etc.
We offer a zero banding and 100% color consistently print guarantee on all vehicle wraps and media. Once clients see other shops stuff it really sells them. (of course I don't mention what shops they came from)

Anyone else utilizing anything like this?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Thought about something like that. Had a recent instance where a client bought a banner from an online outfit simply for lower cost...cracked and shot in 2 months on an outdoor pole. Provider used 11oz smooth vinyl...maybe 500x500 denier. We're now doing it double sided on 18oz herculite. I should have kept the one he brought in for me to look at and match. Printing bi-directional was fuzzy...no hems...just pole pocketed Top and Bottom.
To me it seems that quality is in the eye of the beholder. Shops have their own level of it...whether its Good or "just good enough" I guess. We simply guarantee that we will do the absolute best we can on the job you send us. As the owner, I personally back that up.

Bigdawg

Just Me
There is no way I would offer a banding-free guarantee. Too many factors (such as build and length of a blend) that factor into it besides printing.

We're more like Wyld Bill and guarantee that we will give you the best print possible from a calibrated machine by professionals that know how to do it. Our prints are consistent and provided the best color matches possible because I'm a mega-wench with a high-end four-color printing background that strives to see that quality on anything I produce. Even when that goal is impractical :smile:

Craig Sjoquist

Before after pictures are a great way to sell yes indeed.
I 'm no super sign design person either but I do my best.

Showing before's of layout / design. vinyl fails, print fails, material used is a easy one here.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We print our wrap and small adhesives on XC 540 as well. Anything larger say trucksides or similar get printed on the 3360 EC. If oversize for flat surfaces is needed, we print on the QS 2000.