• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Anyone ever seen this?

GLASSARTZ

Hi All,
First thanks for the add it's nice to be around like minds!
I have Signlab CutPro 10 about 3 days ago some of the "Tool Bar Icons" are grayed out with a couple of white dots
I sent along a picture, they still work when I click on them.
I have removed the icons and added them again and they go back to gray.
Has anyone else have this issue? I may have to reinstall SignLab but I really hate that thought it always seems to cause
another issue!

Thanks. Bob @ Glass Art

Attachments

• cadlink.jpg
    cadlink.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 217

Neil

That is weird. No I've never seen it.
Have you tried the options in the View/Toolbars menu?
Maybe saving and loading etc. may help to re-set them

Signstein

Does Signlab have an online/web component? I read about something just like this with an email app - the icons were all missing because they were actually an icon font and the browser was blocking the font from loading (security measure) and so all of the buttons were gone. Could be something similar happening here?

GLASSARTZ

Does Signlab have an online/web component? I read about something just like this with an email app - the icons were all missing because they were actually an icon font and the browser was blocking the font from loading (security measure) and so all of the buttons were gone. Could be something similar happening here?
Wow didn't know that I'll check that out Thanks Bob