• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have a burned out PC-600 print head?

mattyw

I have a little broken part on my PC-600 printhead that I can replace if I can get someone's burned out printhead. It's a little plastic arm that holds the cartridge while the head is printing. Any ideas where I can get one?

The print head is almost new, so I hate to replace the whole thing if I can pirate the part.

totalimage

call Camm Tech in Mass. Ask for brian ...real good guy and I am sure he will help you. I dont know what I did with the number but sure 411 will have it....

mattyw

Thanks so much for the advice, and I'll do that on Monday. You guys have been invaluable to me, and I want to thank you for it.

Marilyn Woodman

mattyw

Actually, I'm almost sure that THIS part will be the same. It is on the left side of the cartridge holder on the print head. Actually, I got an offer to buy this very inexpensively on the grounds that the owner had broken off the arm on the left side, and didn't want to buy a whole print head, which is service person had assured him that he had to do. The whole machine was almost brand new when he broke it, and since then he has only used it for cutting.

I can send you a picture of the part, but it's just the arm on the left hand side that was broken off, I'm almost 100% sure it's exactly the same on the PC-12, -60, and -600, and I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks,
Marilyn Woodman