• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Have a RCVP- Profile for an sc-500? Roland Clear Vinyl...

ffokazak

I have been told this is the place to start for a decent Heat transfer Material profile for the old sc-500.

I have checked roland's site, there is nothing there....

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

jkdbjj

How is that helpful to the OP? Maybe he can't afford to spend the few thousand it takes to set up a genuine profile system, get trained on how to do it etc...

We get your point, custom profiles are better. Though the thread wasn't titled are custom profiles better than canned.

ffokazak

Wow. I gotta say, that this forum has given me mixed feelings since joining it.

There is a lot of people who have replied to my genuine questions, with a sort of attitude that, at least in my business, I wouldn't think of portraying...because it gives off a rude and arrogant feel. I have been a member of Tshirtforums for around 6 years, and over that time have helped many people through problems, and inquiries that I did not HAVE to, but since so many people had helped me over the years, that I WANTED to.... I enjoy the community vibe, and like to gain, and share information. I feel that should be the case with this site, but I have yet to experience that. take for example ChicagoGraphics response.... Not helpful, at all, and obviously not what anyone on this forums expects to read in a reply to an honest question. Fact is, I do not understand where he finds the time of day to reply to this in this manner. If I had spare time to go onto forums and put replies that gave people nothing but negativity, I would still spend that time in a more useful manner. And to answer his question, I wouldn't know where to start to make my own profiles, as I am new to this industry. Your response has not made me confident that asking about it on this site will get me help, but instead given me a good idea of what to expect. More witty responses saying why I shouldn't be making my own profiles would seem likely, and oxymoronic.

The fact remains. I am new to this industry. I joined this forum to absorb as much info as I can, and to share my knowledge. I know very little about digital printing, but am a master of Screen printing, embroidery, and design. I would be glad to share my knowledge, free of charge, to anyone who asks. That is what these forums are about are they not?

And to stifle any witty comebacks about where I find the time to rant like this in my busy work day, I will be staying exactly 10 minutes late today to make up for this. ;)

Thanks