• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone have these 2 fonts.....

slappy

BigCaslon medium and Didot Bold -both in their font folder?

I got a pdf and missing these fonts and need them... can you open it and save it to paths for me pretty please??

slappy

Thanks Eric,
but i need to change the font colors to black for print....
It was that complicated file i sent you a few months back... i finally got a usable art file for it, but now don't have the fonts:banghead:

and i'm using CS5 and the options are different in the dialog box from your post 11 (#2) step

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Thanks Eric,
but i need to change the font colors to black for print....
It was that complicated file i sent you a few months back... i finally got a usable art file for it, but now don't have the fonts:banghead:

and i'm using CS5 and the options are different in the dialog box from your post 11 (#2) step

it will work for any recent version of illustrator. screenshot of cs5 attached

You can change font colors easily. This tip just changes them from live to shapes.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-03 at 1.04.04 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-03 at 1.04.04 PM.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 33

slappy

I got your suggestion to work finally Eric.... but it will not let me color the font entirely.

I managed to get the inner part changed to black, if i go to change the outline color, it adds another outline on top of this outline making the font much thicker. ..... any suggestions?

slappy

No, when i selected the letter, i could adjust the fill. The black you see is me changing the color. The blue was the original color.
Both the fill and outline would show on the control panel, if i dropped black into both, it would add another outline. I found if i click the lighted portion after filling in the black, another box, but gray would come up with a question mark inside. I'd drop a black into that and was finally able to change the entire color without adding another outline.

Hope my words make sense lol...
But i got it all changed :)