• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone here own a Vanguard VKM600?

FatCat

Trying to make my final decision between this machine and the Stratojet 2512 Shark. Both are different machines and have their pros and cons, but I know the Vanguard is very new and wondering if anyone here has one, and what their experience has been?

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
My suggestion would be go for the Stratojet, Its a very strong product for production runs, especially if you are looking for quality and white that always working. They have a flush system for white, which has kept us really good, and support team is professional and very quick in response. I am using couple of their printers and one of them is the shark flatbed, having a great experience so far.
Not very well aware of vangurd i think its related to a company out of china. Make sure to check out the product quality, and support as that could be an issue at times. one my friends company had a horrible experience trying out this kind of printer.

D3D

My suggestion would be go for the Stratojet, Its a very strong product for production runs, especially if you are looking for quality and white that always working. They have a flush system for white, which has kept us really good, and support team is professional and very quick in response. I am using couple of their printers and one of them is the shark flatbed, having a great experience so far.
Not very well aware of vangurd i think its related to a company out of china. Make sure to check out the product quality, and support as that could be an issue at times. one my friends company had a horrible experience trying out this kind of printer.

Zach Starr, you sound like a commercial for Stratojet. BTW Vanguard has won awards the last few years for several of its models, not sure about Stratojet. I'd love to hear that Stratojets are great but I don't hear many people talking about them.

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
Zach Starr, you sound like a commercial for Stratojet. BTW Vanguard has won awards the last few years for several of its models, not sure about Stratojet. I'd love to hear that Stratojets are great but I don't hear many people talking about them.
I am sorry if I sounded that bad, I was just sharing my experience with Stratojet.. For me its a great printer, liked it for its use and ease. For me its been the other way around I haven't heard much of the vanguard.

SameDay Signs

Trying to make my final decision between this machine and the Stratojet 2512 Shark. Both are different machines and have their pros and cons, but I know the Vanguard is very new and wondering if anyone here has one, and what their experience has been?
I have been looking into something like this and I really like what the vanguard can do, who you dealing with? May I suggest talking to Tom Moriarty from Wensco just to hear their pricing and so on I find their customer service better then anyone I’ve ever dealt with and that’s not to knock anyone they go above and beyond for me and pricing across boards from products to equipment have always been top notch and competitive

just my thoughts

Brando

The parts are from China.
I operate a Vanguard that was installed with the white in circulation disconnected for about a month I spent an hour or more a day unclogging the white head. Another part, the chiller (yes, from China), was failing since install and the 3rd tech to visit finally figured out why the white was clogging when he replaced the chiller.
I was told I was "lucky" that the chiller was faulty and the white heads were saved before they were solid bricks.