• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone interested in doing some onsite training s80600/Graphtec/Onyx print and cut.

Dan Berg

We have had this printer for two years and may have done 2 small print and cut jobs for myself. Would like to start offering some of this type of work but have no back ground in print and cut. A half day of onsite training or a little more would probably do it. Just need to get off on the right foot to make sure I am doing things correctly. I have a gal that can do design and cut lines so that is one less thing to worry about. Located near Morgantown, Pa.
1 hour from Allentown, Philly, Harrisburg and 1.5 from Baltimore. Let me know if you are interested and your rate.

Dan Berg
Berg's Print Studio

ss5520

That setup that you have is very simple to use if you have a Graphtec that can read registration marks, I don't see why you could not call anybody here and give you a 5-10 min description on the setup (you can call me if you want). Be prepared to do some sample prints and loose some material, but it is very simple and you will be an expert in less than a week. You might even find some videos on youtube. The most important part with Onyx is that you need to first have the Graphtec registered in the Cut Server and that when you output your print file you have a PMS CutContour defined for the cut layer/diagram.