• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone know of this website?

tintgirl2000

anyone know anything about academicsuperstore.com?
they have adobe photoshop CHEAP....don't know if i should buy it from them or not..one of those...ok why is it at this price?

jiarby

teachers & students get special pricing. If you are not a teacher or a student then you have to get a regular version.

ChicagoGraphics

But, if you know someone in college, you can have them buy it for you, and it's just not for Adobe CS you can get many graphic programs for dirt cheap.

MrKoob

It's legal and nothing in hidden costs. We bought our Adobe CS2 from them. My wife was in college so we did it the "correct" way. They ask for your School Name and some other info. The downside, I don't think Adobe will provide support. (of course they usually don't even if you buy it at full price from my experience)

GK

Yeah if you know someone in college you can have them buy it for you... it doesn't mean that you have a commercial license for production though because of it. It all comes down to a matter of ethics.

mediaman

journeyed.com is another site that sells Adobe (and other) sofware for much less than "regular" price. Same support from Adobe, which I find to be VERY GOOD and fully upgradeable. My wife is an administrator at a college in NJ and she has no problem ordering from them with a simple verification.