• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone live in Toronto?

natedawg9640

HI guys.

I am doing what i can to acquire a roll of vinyl from a Canadian supplier, but the company cant send outside the country. If anyone in Toronto wants to volunteer to purchase (i can send funds to you, or make out a cashiers check to the supplier for the item and send you funds for shipping) and ship me the roll of vinyl, i would be most indebted and would pay you for you time if need be. Let me know. thanks!

Oh! I live in Wisconsin

Nathan

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:omg: Whew.... I'm glad you said you live in Wisconsin.... it was beginning to sound like it was coming from Rev Jim from Kenya..........

Terremoto

What kind of vinyl is available only from Toronto? I'm curious as to why they can't ship it to the States as well???

natedawg9640

Apparently they don't have exporting rights or something like that. ?? i dunno. i find it strange that a large supplier can't ship worldwide. But whatever. The roll is being sent from the Dartmouth location to Toronto today. It's the only roll they have in stock.

lol Gino, i can assure you that none of this roll will be to benefit my 76 starving children i left at home in zimbabwe.

MikePro

he's digging deep for an underproduced deluxe silver vinyl by 3M/Gerber.
bonus points for creative thinking :)