• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone near Raleigh NC have a working zip drive?

A new customer is reopening an old business and all his art is on a zip drive. I haven't seen a zip drive in at least 5 years.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

Matt-Tastic

i've got an internal drive sitting around somewhere. get me a account number (or a prepaid label) and i'll ship it ASAP.

I did use a sharpie to paint the front black, but other than that it works fine :)

EDIT: Scratch that. wife told me my son threw it down the steps while i was out of town. it no workie anymore :)

Last edited:

Pat Whatley

I'm pretty sure we've still got two of them under the table somewhere. I'll try to remember them in the morning. If you don't see an IM from me it means I forgot so send me a message to remind me.

I I've still got them you can have them.

Air Art Girl

I took over another business last year that had a bunch of zip drives. Luckily I found one at the office store on sale for like $20. If you need help, you can send me the zips and I'll send you the opened files.