• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone regonize this font?

BadAss

Anyone know this font (NEWPORT) and if so where can I get it? Thanx to all.....M*

Attachments

• new-2.jpg
    new-2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 135

Ken

That is an odd thing. I think ,because of the embroidery machine, it is not produced true to the font. I have a font called Long Island that is very close.
Good luck.
Ken

BadAss

Rep, That looks great.. Do you have a link where I can find it? If not I will searh the net. I just can't afford to buy a font I will use for 1 word...Thanx Guys....Mykel

hoppers

find a font

Hi all,

Im new here to signs101 (previous lurker)...it looks like a few of you have it very close with the font, but figured I would throw this out there too for future reference.

I actually use a free site to find many fonts in the past and it is pretty close a lot of times, if not dead on. They try and tell you where to buy the font after they "match" it, but nothing is pushed on you.

check it out....

http://www.identifont.com

I am no way affliated with this site, I just used it a few times before when doing web deisgn and trying to figure out a customers font they used in a logo (since they never remember or have the original ;)

-Matt H.

BadAss

Thanx,
But I will redraw the font in Corel before I pay $30 for something I will never use again,,, Thanx to all for your help....M*