• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Product Anyone Using LG Cast Sign Vinyl

CanDoASign4U

One of my suppliers is promoting LG Cast sign vinyl in colors and also a product with "AIRFREE" technology that is respositionable and slidable. Just curious if any of my fellow sign makers have had any experience with these products.

CanuckSigns

I don't believe LG is a big player in the vinyl world in North America, I believe they have more market share in the UK & OZ. might want to try posting on one of the UK sign boards like signpig

tbullo

Superunknown
We at one time used LG 3950 as our everyday vinyl years ago. It was polymeric and held up well. We were getting it from Trim USA there in NC. They stopped stocking it for 2911 monomeric I think. Our Trim rep. last time here was talking up the cast as being very good. Haven't tried it, but it's tempting. We still use LG Xign and 3880 often.

Bly

We have used their poly and mono vinyls for years and they are good quality and well priced.